Contribute
Register

Lenovo G50-70 i7 First time Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, HDMI working but something wrong with resolution , Wi-Fi not working correctly if HDMI connected and laptop wont start if HDMI connected .

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

All files Attached.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2 MB · Views: 89
All files Attached.

You should be using MacBookPro11,1 not MacBookPro11,2.
The ioreg shows no external monitor connected.
Please resubmit ioreg with the external connected. Also, please provide details on how the monitor is connected and what is the specific problem.

Note: USB WiFi not recommended.

Make sure your USB (the data in SSDT-HACK.aml) is customized specifically for your computer.

You should be using MacBookPro11,1 not MacBookPro11,2.
The ioreg shows no external monitor connected.
Please resubmit ioreg with the external connected. Also, please provide details on how the monitor is connected and what is the specific problem.

Note: USB WiFi not recommended.

Make sure your USB (the data in SSDT-HACK.aml) is customized specifically for your computer.

When HDMI connected USB Wi-Fi Drop i know it's not recommended but aim from Egypt and hard to get BCM94352Z because i should buy it from amazon or eBay and no shipping to Egypt that's why i use USB till i get BCM94352Z , HDMI resolution very bad and finally when i boot in recovery laptop wont start and i got the message "Service exited with abnormal code 225" after
"Missing Bluetooth controller" that's all , All files Attached.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2 MB · Views: 82
When HDMI connected USB Wi-Fi Drop i know it's not recommended but aim from Egypt and hard to get BCM94352Z because i should buy it from amazon or eBay and no shipping to Egypt that's why i use USB till i get BCM94352Z , HDMI resolution very bad and finally when i boot in recovery laptop wont start and i got the message "Service exited with abnormal code 225" after

Well I could get my BCM94352Z shipped to Iraq... USB Wi-Fi causes overall system instability, best to use Ethernet until you get the card.

Define "HDMI resolution very bad".

This ioreg shows Intel graphics working correctly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back