Contribute
Register

Lenovo G470

Status
Not open for further replies.
@archintosh
How did you patched DSDT to make Fn keys, brightness and sleep working?

Please help.

sag_vivek, check your PM

archintosh said:
Different Graphic Card...

Here's what I did:
-iBoot
-SL 10.6.3 Retail Disk
-Reboot
-iBoot
-Update to SL 10.6.6
-MultiBeast > System Utilities, NullCPUPowerManagement, FakeSMC, Chimera v1.4.1 r877, MBP 8,1 System Definition
-BridgeHelper
-Copy patched DSDT to extra folder << what DSDT file is the patched file? where do I locate this?>
-Paste EFI Injection for Intel HD 3000 into boot.plist Can you kindly detail what EFI Injection text to paste? please...
-Run 'Mac OS X 10.6.7 early 2011 MacBook Pro Update' >> viewtopic.php?f=34&t=15708
-Reboot
-Install voodooBattery to S/L/E
-Add SystemType=2 into boot.plist (for notebook n' for voodooBattery to run properly)
-Install voodooHDA 2.7.2 n' add line 'IOPCIPrimaryMatch=1c208086' into voodooHDA info.plist
-Speedstepper patch >> viewtopic.php?f=79&t=21564&hilit=speedstep
-Delete NullCPU from Extra folder
-Repair permissions n' rebuild using Kext Wizard
-Reboot
-Done

E/E: FakeSMC+Plugins, DeviceMergeNub

Thanx to MaLd0n & Lenovo 3000 from IM, n' for Tonymac for all those great tools..

;)

Hi arch...

Have a hackintosh working flawlessly with. Sl10.6.8
I believe we have identical systems.

However, i get kernel panick everytime i install lion on reboot after install.

Just wondering,did u use system definition 8.1 or 3.1?

Any tips pn how i could probably make this work?

uhhh. can u teach me to install my mac os x lion 10.7 in lenovo g470.. I'm kinda new here :rolleyes: :D

Soon I will share with you guys how to patch Lenovo G470 DSDT to have voodooBattery or AppleACPIBatteryManager running with vanilla AppleACPIPlatform.kext.

archintosh said:
Soon I will share with you guys how to patch Lenovo G470 DSDT to have voodooBattery or AppleACPIBatteryManager running with vanilla AppleACPIPlatform.kext.

any progress on patching the dsdt file? :)

Phvrctnt said:
any progress on patching the dsdt file? :)

Yes..Credits to Zprood from IM Forum, you can read it here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index. ... 72459&st=0

Lion OS only!!!

Here is my DSDT:
DSDT.aml.zip

Use Lion vanilla AppleACPIPlatform.kext (no need to roll back).

You can either use voodooBattery with vanilla AppleSmartBatteryManager or AppleACPIBatteryManager+AppleSmarBatteryManager from the link I mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back