Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey everyone, I have had a hackintosh for a few months now and just recently I was using it when my graphics started stuttering. Meaning when I switch displays the Menubar has to reload and the whole screen freezes for a milisecond or two. Then it comes back. Also when draging widows around the desktop the coursor stays where it is and the whole window only updates every couple miliseconds.

I unplugged monitors uninstalled items from the menubar, making sure there were no startup items...

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I need some help guys!

Specs:

GTX 770 2GB Reference Edition
I7-4770k @4.1ghz
GA-Z87X-UD5
H100i Corsair Water Cooler
Thermalake 800w PSU
Samsung EVO 256 SSD
WD 2TB Black
2 Monitors w/GTX 770
1 Monitor w/HD4600

Thanks!

Would this mean that my graphics card is bad? Do I need to return it? BTW this seemed to start happening after I enabled OpenCL in Premiere Pro CC 2014. And After I installed Logic Pro X, Would one of these cause it?

Hey everyone, I have had a hackintosh for a few months now and just recently I was using it when my graphics started stuttering. Meaning when I switch displays the Menubar has to reload and the whole screen freezes for a milisecond or two. Then it comes back. Also when draging widows around the desktop the coursor stays where it is and the whole window only updates every couple miliseconds.

I unplugged monitors uninstalled items from the menubar, making sure there were no startup items...

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I need some help guys!

Specs:

GTX 770 2GB Reference Edition
I7-4770k @4.1ghz
GA-Z87X-UD5
H100i Corsair Water Cooler
Thermalake 800w PSU
Samsung EVO 256 SSD
WD 2TB Black
2 Monitors w/GTX 770
1 Monitor w/HD4600

Thanks!

Sorry man. I haven't happened to have duo or triple monitors....:confused:

Hey,
I've had the same problem since I got my hackintosh up and running. I've asked here on the forums a few times but no one ever seems to answer when I ask this question. My setup is somewhat similar so maybe its something related to the graphics card. If you hear anything I know I would love to resolve this issue, kinda detracts from the hackintosh experience.

I7 4770K @ 3.5
16 GB Ram
GA-Z87X-UDH5
Corsair HX-650
Samsung EVO 256GB
WD 3TB HD

Hey,
I've had the same problem since I got my hackintosh up and running. I've asked here on the forums a few times but no one ever seems to answer when I ask this question. My setup is somewhat similar so maybe its something related to the graphics card. If you hear anything I know I would love to resolve this issue, kinda detracts from the hackintosh experience.

I7 4770K @ 3.5
16 GB Ram
GA-Z87X-UDH5
Corsair HX-650
Samsung EVO 256GB
WD 3TB HD

Yeah, I got this kinda fixed by disabling my I7-4770k as a graphcis chip. It is faster but not Full Hardware Acceleration. Not certain what is causing yours, Especially if you don't have a graphcis card.

PLEASE I need help! The only way I can get it running (Not very well) with the NVIDA Graphics Web Drivers.

IF ANYONE HAS THIS PROBLEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! Plz!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Not sure if this is the problem in this instance but I have seen some people reporting issues when having the Corsair link cable connected to the motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back