Contribute
Register

KNNSpeed's Build: DZ77RE-75K - Core i7-2600k - XFX 5670

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, Yes! :D

That kext that worked for you is exactly the same one I use, and I was actually going to attach it to this post, too, lol. :mrgreen:

This is great, though--Glad to know it's finally working! :thumbup:
Now, for the minor stuff. Is there anything else that you need help with?

im cloning my 320 gb hdd to a regular 500gb hdd thats not 4k. also. can you post the modified AHCIPort.kext that works in RAID mode as well? i tried the edit, but it didn't work (got messed up and i just had to reinstall). And after you post, it just installs with Kextbeast, right?

Haha, Yes! :D

That kext that worked for you is exactly the same one I use, and I was actually going to attach it to this post, too, lol. :mrgreen:

This is great, though--Glad to know it's finally working! :thumbup:
Now, for the minor stuff. Is there anything else that you need help with?

Unfortunately yes...I installed Pro Tools 10.3.2 and the ilok client software which both installed ok, but the ilok driver failed. Now when I turn on the computer I get the kernel panic screen with the following....
IMG_0261.jpgIMG_0262.jpg

I found from another post on this forum....
Boot in safe mode (-x), delete the DigiDal.kext (/System/Library/Extensions), repair permissions, restart computer. I will try this tonight and let everyone know....:cool:

Yeah... That's beyond what I can do. :silent:
But, good luck! And post back what happens--I think there are some others who use this board and have the same intention. :thumbup:

AppleHDAController is the Apple audio controller.

HDAenabler is what allows sound to work on your hackintosh.

Don't delete either of them, or else audio won't work.

Installed Pro Tools, got a kernel panic for DigiDal.kext (Pro Tools). Found several threads about this and removed it. Restarted computer and everything worked. Added one software install at a time (running disk permissions after each one) and restarting computer to make sure each software install did not interfere. Downloaded Trim Enabler for my SSD and now the computer wont restart (just the apple logo and progress wheel).
Restarted in -x (safe mode) and it starts. restarted in -v and found I have a problem with AppleHDAController. I cant see Trim Enabler in safe mode to remove it.
Anybody got an idea?
thanks

I think that's a known issue with Mountain Lion, and isn't specific to this board. :confused:
I can't really help with that, since I don't use an SSD. Sorry!

KNNSpeed
Do you know how to set the correct name for the graphics card? It shows up something weird although it appears to be working fine.:D

I have the following installed...

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 OC 2GB GDDR5 PCI-Express 3.0 2xDVI-D/HDMI/D-SUB Graphics Card GV-N650OC-2GI

Looks like Multibeast 5.2.0 has the patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement included?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back