Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So with the help of mach desktop to keep my nvidia fermi card from freezing the system I am at 99% functionality.

The only remaining glitch is that my USB (apple) keyboard does not work when returning from sleep. If I pull the USB plug out then stick it back in it then works fine. It seems that although it is nonfunctional on returning from sleep it is able to wake the system before it dies. The USB mouse is fine.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks

I am having the same issue with the keyboard on wake from sleep. I am using an older Macally iKey USB keyboard.

So with the help of mach desktop to keep my nvidia fermi card from freezing the system I am at 99% functionality.

The only remaining glitch is that my USB (apple) keyboard does not work when returning from sleep. If I pull the USB plug out then stick it back in it then works fine. It seems that although it is nonfunctional on returning from sleep it is able to wake the system before it dies. The USB mouse is fine.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks

Have you by any chance found a solution to your problem? It seems like I am having the same issue myself. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back