Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z170-A
CPU
i5 6600k
Graphics
Asus Dual GTX 1060
Alright, so I'm fairly new to the entire hackingtoshing game. I've tried it before on my laptop, though I never got it to work. Now, I'm sitting here with my new computer (specs below) and just decided to see if I can install a hackintosh on it. I already have El Capitan on a flash drive that I made with UniBeast, I put it into my computer, booted into the installer via Clover, and get a kernal panic. I'm not experienced enough to know what to do about it, which is why I came you this subreddit.

Here is the kernal panic: http://i.imgur.com/Jt5euFZ.jpg (sorry for crap quality but its readable)

And my computer's specs: Intel i5 6600k (slightly oc'd), Asus Z170-A, Asus Dual GTX 1060, A single stick of Corsair Vengeance 8GB ram (2400MHz), and a PCI-E Wifi card that I found that works pretty well.

I have other wifi cards if needed, but if I remove the one in question, there is no change. Also removing the GPU, as I read elsewhere, did not change anything. The kp seems to be complaining about something related to bluetooth, although I do not have any bluetooth functionality in my computer.

If anyone can help me and see whats up, thanks.

There is no support for the GTX 10*0 graphics series.
The kernel panic is probably because you did not disable the Serial port (SuperIO) in your BIOS settings.

There is no requirement to host your images on third party sites - You may attach them to your posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back