Graphics
evga geforce gtx 660
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey, I can boot to my Hackintosh perfectly fine with the unibeast flashdrive, but when I try to boot from Chimera I immediately get a kernel panic. I have a Asus P8Z77-V LX motherboard, I couldn't find most of the bios settings with the asus uefi bios that you need to change, but the process went fairly well. I have a intel core i7-3770k as well as a EVGA geforce gtx 660 and a 60 GB Kingston SSD along with 16 GB of Kingston DDR3 Memory.

PLEASE HELP!

Hey, I can boot to my Hackintosh perfectly fine with the unibeast flashdrive, but when I try to boot from Chimera I immediately get a kernel panic. I have a Asus P8Z77-V LX motherboard, I couldn't find most of the bios settings with the asus uefi bios that you need to change, but the process went fairly well. I have a intel core i7-3770k as well as a EVGA geforce gtx 660 and a 60 GB Kingston SSD along with 16 GB of Kingston DDR3 Memory.

PLEASE HELP!

Boot "-v" and post quality photo of entire screen.

IMG_0240.JPGIMG_0243.JPGIMG_0244.JPGIMG_0245.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the response

Where can i find that? I've been looking around multibeast 5.4.3 and I cant seem to find it, very grateful for your help but could you list the category its under?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh nevermind I got it

OUTSTANDING! Thanks for your help man!

I did use GraphicsEnabler=No and Yes I'm running DVI through the card to the monitor.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing I need to do something inside of Multibeast for the Gtx 660

Hey, just wondering if you have fixed your problem yet, I'm currently in the same position with the same error messages as you are getting, have you tried RehabMan's suggestion in post 4?

Have currently reformatted 3 times now and would like to get the next Multibeast install to work without problems :p

---Edit---
Well this is awkward, ive just realised that the forum posts show recent first, you can tell im new here :oops:
Will try what was suggested and hope that it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back