Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
The title says it all... Now i´m writting this topic from my hackintosh, but I had to boot it using iboot...

here is what I´ve done to get here:

set my BIOS to the setings AHCI HPET64 CDROM FIRST
put iBoot and boot the retail dvd snow leopard 10,6,3
installed it (it didn´t finish installing properly, It was like one hour installing and then I got the RAINBOW CIRCLE OF DEATH :beachball: I restarted but the system was already installed so I moved on...

Upgraded to ,8 then installed mulyibeast using USER DSDT for my h55 s2h

and I really don´t know what to do know, I can´t boot from my HD without having a crash¡

please help!!!!

thanks

mfzb10 said:
The title says it all... Now i´m writting this topic from my hackintosh, but I had to boot it using iboot...

installed it (it didn´t finish installing properly, It was like one hour installing and then I got the RAINBOW CIRCLE OF DEATH :beachball: I restarted but the system was already installed so I moved on...

and I really don´t know what to do know, I can´t boot from my HD without having a crash¡

please help!!!!

thanks

hardmantosh said:
mfzb10 said:

please help!!!!

thanks

Yes I did and It still crashes... I was able to read FAIL TO LOAD PCI DEVICE at the kernel panic.... I put PEG2 in the BIOS.. is that correct?

I cant say for sure but as i dont know what Pci devices you have installed and whether or not you have checked the compatability of each as such..try disabling it and see;could be a graphics problem but cant tell as you have only given basic details in your post....if you fill out your signature like mine for example its much easier to get help with because everyone can see your hardware..for example on graphics do you have another port you can plug into [ sometimes that makes all the difference...maybe you could use peg1 if available to you...

Yes sir you´re right...

Here are the hardware specs of my hackintosh

d54dcbd225.png

3ae9814a1f.png

76e40be638.png

8355772dde.png

86475b755a.png

088e18cebb.png

a5e418554a.png

as you can see my GT220 is connected to the 1st port, so PEG1 should do fine right?

multibeast has succesfully installed the GPU drivers and the resolution is 1390 like I wanted.

What else could I say to you in order to get a more specific view at the possible problem that causes the hackintosh to crash?

Hope this could help you help me... thanks a lot

I also tried to install 10,0,7 kexts from one tutorial I´ve found..

I am still getting kernel panics when trying to boot from my HD
but the only change that seemed to made is that I get only the shadow and the image that tells me I have to restart... no white text on the background...

I booted verbose and I still read:

error: failed to open PCI device...
panic (cpu 1 caller 0xfffffff etc. etc.)

Now I know what the problem was,,, I was accidentaly installing both AUDIO drivers... the intel and voodoo, voodoo seemed to have trouble,

i reinstalled and choosed intel audio drivers but I still have no sound...

what should I do?

if I have to try again installing voodoo I´d really like to unisntall the previous drivers and I don´t know how!!!

mfzb10 said:
Now I know what the problem was,,, I was accidentaly installing both AUDIO drivers... the intel and voodoo, voodoo seemed to have trouble,

i reinstalled and choosed intel audio drivers but I still have no sound...

what should I do?

if I have to try again installing voodoo I´d really like to unisntall the previous drivers and I don´t know how!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back