Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My hack was worked normally until I was editing videos with him in the premiere, but after installing this program to get permissions to write to the disk Windows 7 he took that kernel panic, urgent need to start this hack because I have projects to finish premiere open very important, please help me. mountain lion 10.8.2
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

boot in single user mode with -s option, mount your drive as read write as indicated once you're done booting. run the following command to get to your extensions folder:

cd /System/Library/Extensions

find the Paragon extension by doing this:

ls -l | grep -i paragon

it should list one extension, simply delete it by doing

rm -rf ParagonExtensionName.kext (again i'm not sure on the exact name here, simply replace it with whats listed).

then reboot and boot with the -f option to ignore the kext cache and you should be able to boot your ML. make sure you rebuild the kext cache once you're back in ML or you'll have to keep booting with -f option.

curious but what version of Paragon did you download? the latest is version 10 I believe and there's a 10 day trial off their website. I installed it myself a few days ago and it worked fine. You also don't need paragon to read NTFS drives, just to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back