Issues with OC on Dell Precision T3600 with RX580 8GB

Motherboard
Dell Precision T3600
CPU
E5-1620v1
Graphics
RX 580
Hello,
I tried to run MacOS Catalina on my Dell Precision T3600 with a RX580 8GB using the OpenCore guide, but when i boot into my usb stick its just a black screen. Could someone help me, bc i'm new to Hackintoshs and really couldn't find the issue. Here is my EFI folder:

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4 MB · Views: 33
Hello,
I tried to run MacOS Catalina on my Dell Precision T3600 with a RX580 8GB using the OpenCore guide, but when i boot into my usb stick its just a black screen. Could someone help me, bc i'm new to Hackintoshs and really couldn't find the issue. Here is my EFI folder:
XhciPortLimit needs to be disabled after you have setup your usb ports correctly:

also read over:

XhciPortLimit needs to be disabled after you have setup your usb ports correctly:

also read over:
On the OpenCore guide it says that i need to configure my usb ports in post-install, but i couldn't even boot into my usb stick at all.

Could it happen, bc my GPU is in my 2nd PCIE slot and not in my 1st?

On the OpenCore guide it says that i need to configure my usb ports in post-install, but i couldn't even boot into my usb stick at all.
USB setup can be done after installing macOS
maybe, try 1st

Hello,

Black screen after Apple Logo or Verbose mode ? The RX580 works out of the box.

Doubtful, but better to install the GPU in a PCI-E x16 slot.

When i select my USB as Boot device i just get a Black screen.

When i'm home i'll try the 1st slot. Hopefully that solves the Problem.

I read on a website that the first slot is a PCIe x4 slot. Should I still try using?

And if the problem is something about my Efi folder. Could someone fix it.

Back