Graphics
intel 4000, Nvidia gtx 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i have got Mojave installed however the machine isn’t seeing the graphics card correctly. It shows it as a nvidia chip model 5 mb and the resolution will only go to 1280x1024. Any ideas?? This is a clean install on a new drive

Mojave does not support Nvidia cards. there is no web drivers for Mojave, either downgrade to 10.13.6 or use an AMD Radeon card instead.

this card doesn't need drivers from what I have read online

Try clover boot menu, use cursors and go to “options” then to graphics settings.
Check inject nvidia, and you may need another option like noEFI, Nvidia single etc. you can experiment with these and when you find the right balance set them permanently using clover configurator app.
Oh and check to make sure you don’t have web drivers = yes you don’t want to use these for this card. You are correct it should run on native drivers you just need to find the right clover settings and remove any web drivers if you installed them.

Then why doesn’t it work. I have also installed high Sierra and get the same problem
Because something is wrong (presumably with your config.plist).
The GTX 760 has native support.

I will be honest I have had a look at my config.plist but I don't really no what I doing. can someone take a look at this for me

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.5 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 275
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back