Contribute
Register

Is this hardware compatible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this thread:

Try this thread:
Found this in the forum and this worked perfectly. Thanks for the reply though. I'm using a Usb bluetooth dongle and it's working fine. I'm still having trouble with USB wifi adapter. If you have something for me there it'll be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Have you created a USB SSDT?

Have you created a USB SSDT?

Thanks!
I'm going to try this and get back with an update.

Thanks!
I'm going to try this and get back with an update.
I'm still working on this. However I tried to enable iMessage and ended up changing my Mac Serial using cloverconfigurator. Due to this change some of my earlier installed apps are not opening and quit unexpectedly when they. I really need a solution to this. Please help!

Last edited:
There is a guide for iMessage. It is good practice to get a machine set up using all the guides before you then go changing model numbers, serial numbers and other information.

I never log in to any Apple services including the MAS! Until I have completed all of the main installation process and the other steps to getting a machine running how I like.

When you change important parameters to the Apple configuration to a machine that you are logged into, you signal problems to Apple and Software companies that your ID is being used on a different machine to enact software. As far as Apple are concerned there is a hardware issue with a machine tied to your Apple account.

Update. I had made a copy of the old configuration and loaded that again which unscrambled the mac serial. The iMessage is working somehow now. I don't know how but I'll update here(done) with what I understand along with Unibeast config and config.plist. I haven't yet used a webcam so will try and update that for FaceTime. However those apps still don't seem to be working and those apps frankly are more important for me with my workflow.

Trials made :
I've tried to install older versions of the same apps and they have the same error. I can't seem to be able to find the.plist files for these specific apps. According to some sources deleting those.plist files for specific apps(~/Library/Preferences) forces apps to create new ones which should reset configuration. This hasn't worked for me. I've uninstalled them and reinstalled them properly along with their adjoining support files. This hasn't worked as well. I've tried trial versions of the same apps which might have a newer/older/different build and they have worked.

I'd like a way around this. I really need to use those apps. Please guide.

Attachments

• configuration 2.mb
    6.4 KB · Views: 34
  • config.plist
    7.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Update:
Older versions of apps have worked and things work fine now.
Hope this helps others too.
Thanks Adrian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back