Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 5700
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i have seen it done before but it was done in a way i don't want to mention. is it possible to install mac os x via iboot, then windows 7 and linux on the same machine and multi boot them in chameleon

is it possible and can it be done. you can already install mac alongside linux and you can also install mac alongside linux (but not all three as far as i know) either way from what i have learned mac has to be installed first and uses a different partitioning system then windows (which explains why you can't install windows after installing linux or install linux after installing windows you ruin windows loader when you shrink it's partition to make room for linux) so does anyone have any ideas on how to do this it would be so cool

baronobeefdip said:
i have seen it done before but it was done in a way i don't want to mention. is it possible to install mac os x via iboot, then windows 7 and linux on the same machine and multi boot them in chameleon

is it possible and can it be done. you can already install mac alongside linux and you can also install mac alongside linux (but not all three as far as i know) either way from what i have learned mac has to be installed first and uses a different partitioning system then windows (which explains why you can't install windows after installing linux or install linux after installing windows you ruin windows loader when you shrink it's partition to make room for linux) so does anyone have any ideas on how to do this it would be so cool
Put them on separate hard drives and make sure to install grub to the root partition so chameleon can see it. This way it doesn't matter what order you install them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back