Contribute
Register

iOS 8 is Now Available for Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
its taking years for me to download it to my hackintosh only doing it in iTunes because then i can just update my iPhone and my sisters iPhone instead of downloading it again its taking forever

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 20.31.47.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 20.31.47.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 114
thats one of the reasons why I'm updating because i want to use hands off on my hackintosh hopefully it works on a hackintosh but i know it works on my macbook i tried it before and it worked flawless :headbang:

I have a 16GB iPad 4. I had to delete apps to get to the required 5.8GB free to allow the download and installation. Easy to add back after the installation, but a pain nevertheless.

I had the same issue on my iPhone 5 16GB. It requires 4.6GB for the iOS 8 Update. Deleted a few apps and backed up my photos and videos. Agreed its a pain.

id recommend downloading it on your hackintosh or macbook then you want have that issue

how long it takes an ipad 4 to update? it's been for about an hour and only shows the apple logo, it turn off for a second and back again...any idea?
big tks

finally updated to iOS 8 :thumbup: now to wait for Yosemite i can't wait :headbang:

There's been some networking issues in throughout Denmark with the iOS 8.0.0 which are confirmed to be fixed in 8.0.1 so I just hope for an update asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back