Contribute
Register

Introducing GuideBeast: Interactive Online Guides to MultiBeast and UniBeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Introducing GuideBeast: Interactive Online Guides to MultiBeast and UniBeast

Just built first Hack yesterday! Followed the steps and Got it up and running on first try! Just having one issue... Wont boot unless i have thumb drive plugged in..
OSX is installed on a samsung ssd
I have a 2TB seagate for storage
MOBO=gigabyte Z87UD5H
Processor=i7 4770k
RAM=32g Crucial

PLEASE HELP! THANKS!

Dont forget to install your bootloader (Chimera)
If you have already try some bootflags (GraphicsEnabler=No -f -x -v)

Article: Introducing GuideBeast: Interactive Online Guides to MultiBeast and UniBeast

I think this is a pretty great start. Couple of suggestions/or issues I saw: I think the Drivers section is a bit skimpy compared to the Quick Start section and it could use a bit more in-depth explanations for new users. I also think the Customizations section could be expanded as well. I did notice an error at the end where the last pop-up says "previous" instead of an "X" or "Close" and there for it is stuck in a loop.

Otherwise, Fantastic work guys!!!

Yeah! This is what I've been looking for but for me it's a little bit hard cause my friend built me my hac and I just started to go deeper so I'm not sure what to do....UEFI,no DSDT, update the OS X to 10.7.5! I hope I'm not gonna mess up my hac!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back