Contribute
Register

Intel HD Graphics Framebuffer Edits - Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
giacomoleopardo,

I cant PM you due to post count requirement. I have one of your board, Asrock Z77E ITX.

Can you please PM or post your lastest SSDT and DSDT working with your current El Capitan? I could not get the IGPU (hd4000) and no USB2/3 working (only one USB3 controller works but only for keyboard and mouse devices).

Thanks in advance.

PS. Can someone please notify him of this post? I'm stuck and really appreciated the help.

i got an intel hd 4500 and i have this problem:
if i boot with the usb unibeast on and it works properly with 1500mb ram (info says hd 4500); otherwise if i try to boot without the usb it doesnt work correctly and it says hd graphic 5mb.

i got an intel hd 4500 and i have this problem:
if i boot with the usb unibeast on and it works properly with 1500mb ram (info says hd 4500); otherwise if i try to boot without the usb it doesnt work correctly and it says hd graphic 5mb.

I think you mean 'HD4600'. Make sure your Clover setup on HDD is the same as for USB.

What about the HD510(desktop)? I get black screen on HDMI port, how to fix the issue? Framebuffer Edits?

No HD510 support at this time. Only HD530/HD540 working.

What is the device-id? Did anyone try FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 1.31.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 1.31.17 PM.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back