Contribute
Register

Install ML on Asus P8Z77-V Pro, i5-3570k, HD4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel DH77EB DSDT

Please feel free to move it to a different location or start a new thread and move all the Intel unrelated comments if you can. Thanks

Please feel free to move it to a different location or start a new thread and move all the Intel unrelated comments if you can. Thanks

Done.

If you got my PM then you know I got the scrambled screen fixed. Also USB3 seem to be working OOB as you can see per screenshot! I even tested the speeds. I don't know how but I'm not asking any questions about it! Also sleep/wake is working. All I need now is working HDMI audio. If I extract a new DSDT will you edit only HDMI audio for me? The other one scrambled my screen before and since it had more edits than just HDMI audio I figure it's better to get one that is more native?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-09 at 7.11.22 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-01-09 at 7.11.22 PM.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 268
Here is my DSDT. I was going to try and copy the HDEF part from the one you edited for me and paste in a new I was going to create but it never would compile. Kept saying something didn't exist. Figured it was better in your hands anyway.

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl.zip
    34.8 KB · Views: 81
Try the attache DSDT.

-

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 97
The monitor worked for me by simply unplunning and replugging it in.

This was fixed for me by simply changing
<string>1920x1080x32<string>

to the resolution of my original Cinema Display

<string>1600x1050x32<string>

Try setting the string to your monitor size.

David

I've tried that numerous times. If I change it to my display's resolution, which is 1920x1200x32, it won't even boot up.

i ended up using a different bootloader even though I didn't want to, which fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back