Contribute
Register

Install Guide/Discussion Thread for HP Probook 4530s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant get my touchpad to work under x86_64, anyone has a voodooPS2 kext for x64?

@ blueking:
Thanks alot dude for putting such an awesome guide, i have been following your thread since the time i signed up. I would always say that this man is doing a real hard work to get his laptop working and share the guide for us :D
I couldn't try your method since i didn't had the laptop....
You would be amazed to know that i bought exactly the same laptop Hp Probook 4530s XU015UT that you are using... It was indeed very difficult for me to get the same laptop in my region but i struggled with international shipping and finally i received the mail yesterday after waiting for more than 25 days :D

Now going to install the snow leopard on my desktop again to make the UNIbeast bootable drive for the installation of lion on my laptop.....
Thumbs up :D
Please dont switch to another laptop :p since i cant afford to switch to other one for now :wave:

@ blueking:
I just have Lion installed in my new Probook!! Thank you very much for your work.

However, I think this great guide can save two or three steps with uniBeast instead of xMove. That would make this great guide even better and more easier!! :D

With CSTUsingSystemIO C-States dont work.

So you're saying generate cstates does nothing? and generate pstates does?

So what about using cstatesusingsystemio and generate pstates?

gerard71 said:
blueking said:
So you're saying generate cstates does nothing? and generate pstates does?

So what about using cstatesusingsystemio and generate pstates?

the pstats are generated even without putting anything

to verify the Cstate the command does not work and I do not know how to check if it really works .........
What geekbench score do you have with this method?

With AppleIntelCPUPM v159 or v167? If with v159 could you test it with v167.
You have core i5. Do you have some problems with tonymac's dsdt?
Thank you.

hi :)
sorry for that stupid question but anyone can confirm the first post instructions are also for the 4330S I just bought?

sorry for my english i'm french and 15.
thank's in advance.

Yes, the original guide will work for the 4330s. Its the same laptop, with a smaller screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back