Contribute
Register

[in progress] Acer Aspire V3 571G Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome
I am using acer v3-471
Can you please guide my hackintosh install right?

Acer Aspire V3 571G Guide

i also have this laptop but i got as far as the language page and froze any help would be much appreciated
using a new legit cd of snow leaperd and i boot sandy bridge

i have i5 2.66ghz
8 gig ram
750gig hdd

I have an Acer V3-571G with core i5 3210M and GT630M Graphics card.
Ethernet works well and HD 4000 works with 1366x768 resolution and 512MB VRAM (I don't sure that this card works perfectly because I didn't test Qe/Ci but I think it did because finder bar is partly transparent)
Some trouble I didn't solve is Wifi doesn't work (AR9462), I can only find 2 kexts for this wifi card, but none of them are loaded :(
The second is CPU temperature, it always above 55*C - 80 *C, even speedstep works with 8 states (macpro 3,1 sysdef)
I heard that Ivy Bridge CPU has Native power managerment in ML 10.8.2 12C60 (kext X86platformplugin loads instead of AppleSMC... kext) that better than AppleSMC..., but I untill now I can't manage to install ML 10.8.2 12C60 because some issue with installer, "still waiting for root device" error messed me :(
Hope someone will help us to enjoy full hackintosh :D
sorry for my bad English, I'm from Vietnam :)

Hey dude even i've an Acer V3-571g with i5-3210M and 6gb ram could you tell me how you installed mac 10.8 ?plz.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back