On-Board
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I was going through the steps of repairing iMessage when my power went out. Wonderful. When it came back on, and I rebooted I had a garbled screen. The only way I have been able to get the screen back is to boot from my initial El Capitan install USB.

I think the error is something to do with my confit.plist file. I had it open in Clover Configurator, and I was using Terminal to generate a board serial number when the outage happened.

I am currently at Disk Utility and scratching my head on where I should go.

Any suggestions hive mind??

I was going through the steps of repairing iMessage when my power went out. Wonderful. When it came back on, and I rebooted I had a garbled screen. The only way I have been able to get the screen back is to boot from my initial El Capitan install USB.

I think the error is something to do with my confit.plist file. I had it open in Clover Configurator, and I was using Terminal to generate a board serial number when the outage happened.

I am currently at Disk Utility and scratching my head on where I should go.

Any suggestions hive mind??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 148
Solved.

I was able to get the computer to sleep. Upon wake up I was able to adjust the resolution. No issues with the iMessage repair.

False Alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back