Contribute
Register

iBoot Supported not working on my computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have been doing Hackint0sh for a while but whenever I used it, it was never any good. This was because of two reasons, one being that my sound didn't ever work and the other was the monitor resolution was always very low. I heard that iBoot was very good and worked best on Motherboards and CPUs/GPUs of my type (I have the Intel GMA HD Graphics with the Intel Core i5 and a Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H). I put in the disc and put in the required busratio (busratio=25) and I get a pop-up that shows an I/O button in the background saying that my computer has crashed and I need to restart. Can anyone help me?
My full specs are Intel Core i5 661 with Intel GMA HD Graphics that have 900MHZ of Memory, a Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H Motherboard, 4GB of G-Skill Ripjaw 1600MHZ (Underclocked at 1333MHZ) Memory, one WD 250GB SATA HD and Seagate 320GB HD, and an OCZ 500W PSU (If that is important).

Sicor12 said:
I have been doing Hackint0sh for a while but whenever I used it, it was never any good. This was because of two reasons, one being that my sound didn't ever work and the other was the monitor resolution was always very low. I heard that iBoot was very good and worked best on Motherboards and CPUs/GPUs of my type (I have the Intel GMA HD Graphics with the Intel Core i5 and a Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H). I put in the disc and put in the required busratio (busratio=25) and I get a pop-up that shows an I/O button in the background saying that my computer has crashed and I need to restart. Can anyone help me?
My full specs are Intel Core i5 661 with Intel GMA HD Graphics that have 900MHZ of Memory, a Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H Motherboard, 4GB of G-Skill Ripjaw 1600MHZ (Underclocked at 1333MHZ) Memory, one WD 250GB SATA HD and Seagate 320GB HD, and an OCZ 500W PSU (If that is important).
The integrated video in the H55 chipset is currently not supported. We do not know when or if it will work, so you will need to add a video card.

With iBoot-Supported you don't need to enter a busratio at boot time and I would boot using -v to see what is causing the kernel panic.

Thank you so much, although I thought the post said something about it being compatible with Intel GMA HD.

And I forgot to ask. Which video card do you reccomend I get for Mac OS X?

Sicor12 said:
And I forgot to ask. Which video card do you reccomend I get for Mac OS X?
NVIDIA cards are the easiest to get working. So any 9xxx or 2xx (except for the 210).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back