Contribute
Register

iBoot Supported 2.0 kernel panic [SOLVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
moname said:
Im having the same problem:

Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".n"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-1504.7.4/iokit/Kernal/IOPlatformExpert .cpp

right after Ive switched iboot to retail and hit enter.

Where can I find iBoot Supported 1.0 so that I can try if that works?
Neither of the video cards in your laptop Intel HD and ATI 5650 are currently supported.

I am fully aware of that. However, I do not think that this particular error occurs because of my videocards.

I have the same problems.

Using 9400 GT and P55M UD2

Use a cd instead of a cdrw. Also use imgburn and burn at 2.4x

That did the trick for me.

Hi guys,

Any solution to the above problem. I tried latest iboot nad tried most of the switches available i.e. -x, -v -x cpus=1 busratio=20 etc.

Any help much appreciated.

I guess some of you guys had a problem because you just hitted enter when iBoot was loaded, instead of replacing the iBoot disk with MacOs retail, hitting F5 and then Enter. That was my error at least :) I guess, it should be added to FAQ :)

Hi,

I'm getting this error, too:
Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\"

I would like to try the iBoot 1.0 as well, but i can't find it on the internet. Could someone please mail it to me (profthomas [AT] gmx.de)

Thank you

Rage said:
I guess some of you guys had a problem because you just hitted enter when iBoot was loaded, instead of replacing the iBoot disk with MacOs retail, hitting F5 and then Enter. That was my error at least :) I guess, it should be added to FAQ :)

What should be added to the FAQ? That you are supposed to swap the discs?

sorry for bothering Hi, i have the same problem.

Can you email me ([email protected]) iBoot Supported 2.0 ?

thanx but i been trying to get 2.0 fot a while to reinstall but no one emails it to be it could be because i have TBI and i am not sure.

thanx have a good day

Attachments

• V-Ray_v2.00.04_for_Maya_2012_x64.pkg.zip
    16 MB · Views: 59
crazyout21 said:
sorry for bothering Hi, i have the same problem.

Can you email me ([email protected]) iBoot Supported 2.0 ?

thanx but i been trying to get 2.0 fot a while to reinstall but no one emails it to be it could be because i have TBI and i am not sure.

thanx have a good day
The current version of iBoot 2.5 is the only supported version.

The only exceptions are:

iBoot NVIDIA 4xx experimental iBoot for NVIDIA 4xx cards
iBoot Intel GMA HD experimental iBoot for IntelHD graphics controllers

Based on your hardware configuration in your signature, the current iBoot works.

Are you using a purchased retail version of Snow Leopard?

Did you burn iBoot 2.5 to a CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back