Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello folks. I have an HP HDX9494NR And it has so strage Bios i pretty much can't change anything there i can't even see (view) other stuff, except Boot priority, So I can't change AHCI mode or etc.. I'm tryin to boot Iboot but it doesn't !!! PLEase help !!!! I want hackintosh cause of davinci resolve , It has some cuda GPU 8800 GTS M !

Please HELP!!

I'm tryin to boot Iboot but it doesn't !!!

You'd have to provide a lot more detailed information and possibly pictures of any failures to boot for anyone to have any idea where to start!!!

you don't need switch to ACHI!ACHI is default in hp laptop.boot with -v key and screen post

humph said:
I'm tryin to boot Iboot but it doesn't !!!

You'd have to provide a lot more detailed information and possibly pictures of any failures to boot for anyone to have any idea where to start!!!

thanx for respond!

i'm setting first boot device DVD rom. inserting the IBoot CD in laptop and it just doesn't boots.. Once againe i can't change anything in bios excepte boot priority.
and i tested that same disk on other PC , changed AHCI thing and it worked. thank you!

finntriel said:
you don't need switch to ACHI!ACHI is default in hp laptop.boot with -v key and screen post

thank u , can u just tell more specific i can't figure what u mean by booting with -v . thanx

So folks i finaly booted i boot and started installing but it gives me error. Hold down the power key until it turns off..

I've booted with -x , same thing
HELP!!

post screen when you boot with -v key...try boot with flesh.What's your chipset?maybe
Iboot image don't have kext for your chipset.if you have nVidia chipset it's problem but can fix this
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back