iBoot Files missing from it's Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
CPU
i3-4340
Graphics
Integrated
:?: Hello, after i registered in the site ive got an issue : every time i tried to download iBoot it came incomplete without the boot files, only had a txt file and this download was intended to have 90mb and it only had 9 mb.

:?: Hello, after i registered in the site ive got an issue : every time i tried to download iBoot it came incomplete without the boot files, only had a txt file and this download was intended to have 90mb and it only had 9 mb.

Hi Biocyber,

Welcome to the forum.
If you are needing iBoot for Haswell hardware, then I have just downloaded iBoot Haswell without problem
http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=192

Give it another try :thumbup:

Adrian B

Imagem1.jpg
Hello,
Thank you Adrian B for the link you provided, but unfortunately i keep having the same issue.I took a screenshot of whats happening, please take a look at it. As you can see the disc image file doesnt have tools to load Snow Leopard. When i download iboot-haswell, my computer for some unknown reason cannot calculate the file size, and if i try to unzip it using Stufit Expander, it will stay unzipping forever. Then i have to force a stop, and therefore the image file will not be mounted. I have tried to download iboot in several other computers and i keep having the same issue. Its the only thing left to do because i already have mac os x leopard 10.6.3 dvd.
Regards.

I understand the files are hidden. but I am unable to get iboot to load. I get this on the screen "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key" i can here the optical drive spin, but all i get is the same line over on the screen. I tried burring another iboot on a new cd but the same problem. I bought my parts from the lists of recommend parts on the site. I am running the gigabyte ga-z87x-oc force

and recommendations would be appreciated.

First time ever building a computer, so i hope I am following along correctly.

Thanks
Duizie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back