Gigabyte Z270X-Gaming5
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX650 TI Boost
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I've got a new computer with i7 7700k and gigabyte z270x-gaming 5 and still using my old gigabyte gtx 650ti boost. I followed the dsdt guide, disassembled with refs.txt. I got 1 error in the dsdt and few errors in SSDT-12.aml, but I don't know how to fix them. And one more question that I'm not sure, I got few SSDT with "x", should I keep them there or just delete them. I saw they are cpu related. I attached the origin ones got from "F4" in Clover logo, and disassembled with refs.txt. Sorry for my poor English, it's not my mother language.

Attachments

• origin.zip
    58.4 KB · Views: 101
  • disassembled.zip
    106.8 KB · Views: 93
I've got a new computer with i7 7700k and gigabyte z270x-gaming 5 and still using my old gigabyte gtx 650ti boost. I followed the dsdt guide, disassembled with refs.txt. I got 1 error in the dsdt and few errors in SSDT-12.aml, but I don't know how to fix them. And one more question that I'm not sure, I got few SSDT with "x", should I keep them there or just delete them. I saw they are cpu related. I attached the origin ones got from "F4" in Clover logo, and disassembled with refs.txt. Sorry for my poor English, it's not my mother language.

The errors in SSDT-12 are in a _DSM method that you will be removing anyway.
SSDT 'x' files are dynamic SSDTs... never placed in ACPI/patched.
Note that most desktops should use hotpatch, since the changes required are usually minor and easy to accomplish with config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes and config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches.

Could you solved?
I have same specs

tried to patch it properly, check if it works.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    106.6 KB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back