Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS z79-c
CPU
Intel Core i5 4690k
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 4GB
Hello! I have tried reading other posts but I have not seen anyone else with the 4GB version of the GTX 960. Does anyone know if my PC would be compatable? I know this computer is a little dated, but it still rocks for video editing in windows and would like to start editing in MacOS. Thanks in advance!

Core i5 4690k
GTX 960 4GB
ASUS Z-79c
4x Crucial Ballistix 8GB
Samsung 840 Evo 250GB
2x WD 1tb Black
EVGA Supernova 450w

Last edited:
Hello! I have tried reading other posts but I have not seen anyone else with the 4GB version of the GTX 960. Does anyone know if my PC would be compatible? I know this computer is a little dated, but it still rocks for video editing in windows and would like to start editing in MacOS. Thanks in advance!

Core i5 4690k
GTX 960 4GB
ASUS Z-79c
4x Crucial Ballistix 8GB
Samsung 840 Evo 250GB
2x WD 1tb Black
EVGA Supernova 450w

I suppose your motherboard is the Asus Z97-C?

Your system should be compatible with MacOS Yosemite / El Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra, but not Mojave due to the lack of Nvidia web drivers for your GTX 960 (unless you remove the card and run on Intel CPU integrated graphics).

I suppose your motherboard is the Asus Z97-C?

Your system should be compatible with MacOS Yosemite / El Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra, but not Mojave due to the lack of Nvidia web drivers for your GTX 960 (unless you remove the card and run on Intel CPU integrated graphics).

Yes you’re right! I meant Z97-C.
Thank you for the information! I will go for high sierra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back