Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Probook 440 G6
CPU
i5-8265U
Graphics
UHD 620
Just finished installation of EL Captain (10.11.1) on this laptop using the following guide.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-hp-elitebook-probook-others-clover-uefi.html

Everything is working fine except sleep.
When system goes to sleep or manually click sleep from apple menu, it does not wake up. I'm not even sure whether system goes to sleep as the power and other LED stays on and display goes black. (see attached screenshot)

I have already tried connecting with external monitor using HDMI cable, still no luck.
Pressing the Power button doesn't work either and had to force reboot (press and hold power button for several seconds) every time.

Wake on Lan/Wake on USB is already disabled in BIOS. I have also tried with the following DSDT fixed using Clover's config
<key>AddPNLF_1000000</key>
<true/>
<key>FIX_S3D_2000000</key>
<true/>

Can somebody please help on this.

I have attached DSDT.aml (retrieved from /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched) for reference

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    56.1 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_20151119_203246.jpg
    IMG_20151119_203246.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 142
Just finished installation of EL Captain (10.11.1) on this laptop using the following guide.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-hp-elitebook-probook-others-clover-uefi.html

Everything is working fine except sleep.
When system goes to sleep or manually click sleep from apple menu, it does not wake up. I'm not even sure whether system goes to sleep as the power and other LED stays on and display goes black. (see attached screenshot)

I have already tried connecting with external monitor using HDMI cable, still no luck.
Pressing the Power button doesn't work either and had to force reboot (press and hold power button for several seconds) every time.

Wake on Lan/Wake on USB is already disabled in BIOS. I have also tried with the following DSDT fixed using Clover's config
<key>AddPNLF_1000000</key>
<true/>
<key>FIX_S3D_2000000</key>
<true/>

Can somebody please help on this.

I have attached DSDT.aml (retrieved from /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched) for reference

Thanks in advance.

Sleep is delayed by 15-20 seconds. What happens after that? If you're getting instant wake, see ACPI patching guide regarding "USB3 _PRW" patches.

Do not use AddPNLF/FIX_S3D.

Sleep is delayed by 15-20 seconds. What happens after that? If you're getting instant wake, see ACPI patching guide regarding "USB3 _PRW" patches.

Do not use AddPNLF/FIX_S3D.

I'm aware that sleep is somewhat delayed. I have even waited for few minutes, its just same, black screen with LEDs ON (no blink). After that nothing happens on power button press.

Not getting any instant wake.

Thanks

I'm aware that sleep is somewhat delayed. I have even waited for few minutes, its just same, black screen with LEDs ON (no blink). After that nothing happens on power button press.

Not getting any instant wake.

Thanks

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:

Thanks!! I have attached the details you requested and output of the commands

Code:
   13    2 0xffffff7f82515000 0x66000    0x66000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (4.0) 295F7A91-2DF7-3FFE-9550-A0C1A6F9D575 <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>

Code:
This command didn't returned anything.

Code:
   99    0 0xffffff7f81ed2000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.driver.AppleLPC (3.1) 0C90B22D-637B-3000-8C44-B7955D57E10A <83 12 5 4 3>

Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RealtekRTL8111.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext JMB38X.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IOath3kfrmwr.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/HSSDBlockStorage.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDAALC.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIPoller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    26.5 KB · Views: 89
  • ioreg.zip
    421.8 KB · Views: 102
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 90
Check for assertions:
Code:
pmset -g assertions

Check for assertions:
Code:
pmset -g assertions

Here's the output

Code:
pmset -g assertions
2015-11-20 12:49:54 +0530 
Assertion status system-wide:
   BackgroundTask                 0
   ApplePushServiceTask           0
   UserIsActive                   0
   PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep    0
   PreventSystemSleep             0
   ExternalMedia                  0
   PreventUserIdleSystemSleep     0
   NetworkClientActive            0
No kernel assertions.
Idle sleep preventers: IODisplayWrangler

Here's the output

Code:
pmset -g assertions
2015-11-20 12:49:54 +0530 
Assertion status system-wide:
   BackgroundTask                 0
   ApplePushServiceTask           0
   UserIsActive                   0
   PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep    0
   PreventSystemSleep             0
   ExternalMedia                  0
   PreventUserIdleSystemSleep     0
   NetworkClientActive            0
No kernel assertions.
Idle sleep preventers: IODisplayWrangler

Use Apple->Sleep (make sure assertions are clear as above). Report results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back