Contribute
Register

HP Elitebook 1050 g1 cannot boot to recovery

Soo I've been browsing through the internet but I can't find how fix ambient light sensor. I tried using SSDT-ALS0 and enable-backlight-register-fix property under my igpu. I have backlight working but still no progress with it :)

Attachments

• IMG_20231028_235634502.jpg
    IMG_20231028_235634502.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
Soo I've been browsing through the internet but I can't find how fix ambient light sensor. I tried using SSDT-ALS0 and enable-backlight-register-fix property under my igpu. I have backlight working but still no progress with it :)
there is an updated SSDT-PNLF.aml in the laptop guide that may help:

I cant find SSDT-PNLF.aml

Ok ill try it

I tried, it havent changed i think i dont have the light sensor mapped.

Me neither my light sensor is bundled in collection of sensors ig. I can't find driver primarily for the light sensor. And i have unspecified pcie device in device properties. What would be device properties for ambient light sensor ? I know am cooking from water.

Last edited:
So i updated to Ventura and i even tried Sonoma.

Sonoma was laggy and no bluetooth support, no sd card reader support.

Ventura works really well - Almost stable, bluetooth works but its undescoverable, wifi works good too and its even fast(connecting to wifi,boot) when I use the alpha kext. I disabled dgpu (no-gpu = True) which lead to faster boot time. I added/configured open-canary so it has nice GUI. And of course i realeased my EFI folder on github (i generated new smbios so my serial number doesnt get used by someone else).

Back