[HOW TO] Wi-Fi 6 Intel AX210 on macOS Sonoma

I'm doing something wrong and can't find the error. Thank you

Attachments

• Results-.zip
    81.1 KB · Views: 4
  • EFI.zip
    30.7 MB · Views: 2
I'm doing something wrong and can't find the error. Thank you
Attached here is the modified version ( 02)
1712348790833.png

1712348891125.png

Attachments

• EFI_Vers_02.zip
    30.7 MB · Views: 2
Now drive up again. But it doesn't show WiFi yet. I'll check the card again tomorrow, even if it's pointless since it runs perfectly under Windows.

Now drive up again. But it doesn't show WiFi yet. I'll check the card again tomorrow, even if it's pointless since it runs perfectly under Windows.
I do not know if there are any users with similar hardware which can help with specific settings ( BIOS, config.plist ).

We'll see in the next days ..
Keep up studying/working !

PS : Have you tried WhateverGreen instead of NootedRed ? give it a chance :)

Cheers :)

Go back to the EFI I generated for your AceMagician AMD Ryzen system. You don’t need most of the SSDTs generated in your most recent Results folder. All you have been doing recently is making a bigger mess of your EFI.

Go back to the EFI I generated for your AceMagician AMD Ryzen system. You don’t need most of the SSDTs generated in your most recent Results folder. All you have been doing recently is making a bigger mess of your EFI.
Hello Edhawk, that's the smallest problem but it doesn't explain at all why the map isn't displayed under OS (whether Sonoma or Ventura).

It runs great under Windows and Linux and only BT works under OS. It is in the hacking tool, but is shown as Disable.

If you know a solution, please feel free to tell me, at least I would be very grateful.

Yesterday I spent the whole day trying to get the part to work using every instruction I found for this card. Without success

Last edited:
Most of the devices are shown as ‘disabled’ in Hackintool > PCI tab. It doesn’t mean the device is disabled, but rather that a specific feature (ASPM/APSM) is not enabled. Ignore this as it is not important for the device to work.

There is something else wrong with your implementation of the Intel WiFi kexts and settings that will be causing the WiFi to not work. This is borne out by the device working correctly in Windows.

Most of the devices are shown as ‘disabled’ in Hackintool > PCI tab. It doesn’t mean the device is disabled, but rather that a specific feature (ASPM/APSM) is not enabled. Ignore this as it is not important for the device to work.

There is something else wrong with your implementation of the Intel WiFi kexts and settings that will be causing the WiFi to not work. This is borne out by the device working correctly in Windows.
Thanks for the tip about the disabled. Learned something again.

Would you mind taking a look at where the error is and perhaps correcting it or telling me what I need to do?

I've now completely redone everything in the EFI 6 times with always the same result that WIFI doesn't want.

What I haven't done yet is port mapping.

Latest kexts and I even tried to pay attention to the order.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    30.6 MB · Views: 5
Regarding the WiFi Airportitlwm.kext v2.2.0 you are using, it is the wrong version for Sonoma. For Sonoma you need to use Airportitlwm.kext specific to Sonoma from the Alpha release 2.3.0, latest commit e886ebb.

I have attached the kexts from the Alpha v2.3.0 release for Sonoma 14.4 and Ventura, for you to try.

Attachments

• AirportItlwm-Ventura-v2.3.0-DEBUG-alpha-e886ebb.zip
    14.4 MB · Views: 1
  • AirportItlwm-Sonoma14.4-v2.3.0-DEBUG-alpha-e886ebb.zip
    14.4 MB · Views: 2
Funny thing was the same one I added yesterday according to my download folder.

But Egla Inserted - Saved - Reboot - NVRam Reset - Restarted.

Everything the same as before was no success

Back