Contribute
Register

How to setup multibeast (first time build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87MX-D3H
CPU
Intel i5 4760K
Graphics
Intel 4600
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey there. I am first time builder hoping to set up the following system. But my big issue is what settigs I should usein multibeast after setup with this spec. If anyone could tell me or redirect me to where I need to go I would be very greatful.

Thanks

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I73770K

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP5 TH LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Ram: 16gb Corsair 1600Mhz DDR3 (Vengeance Black)

Hard Drive: SSD; 120gb Corsair Force Series 3 SATA 6 GB/s

Heat Sink (CPU Cooler): Corsair hydro H40

Power Supply: CORSAIR Professional Series™ Gold AX850 — 80 PLUS® Gold Certified Fully-Modular Power Supply

Wi-Fi Card: TP-Link PCI Express (TL-WDN4800)

GPU: GeForce GTX 680

Case: Corsair 650D

The most important components are the motherboard make/model, Intel processor model and your graphics card or use of Intel Integrated Graphics (HD3000/4000).

There are several build descriptions in User Builds and Golden Builds forum section that you can read and see their MultiBeast configurations. You should find a build with your motherboard and graphics card. Note that the plain UP5 will use the same MultiBeast setting as the UP5-TH.

Apple's Lion is no longer available. So, you'll have to install Mountain Lion using UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Thanks. Seached the "The Build" Forum and cant seem to fing anyone the same mother board and GPU as me. Should I repost this in that forum ?

Ok then I thought the graphics card made a differnce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back