Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I created the disc mavericks 10.9 installation through the unibeast, installed using the boot flags "= UseKernelCache In IGPEnabler = No-x-f-v = In UseKernelCache dart = 0".

After installation excludes kexts intel, radeon and geforce.

Then attempting to launch out of safe boot the screen goes black and locks.

Reading some forums I tried to use boot flags "IGPEnabler = Yes IGPlataformID = 01660003 dart = 0-v-f UseKernelCache = No" but trouble boot and show the message that states the following "[RealtekRTL81xx.init] init completed".

Dell Inspiron 15R SE 4670
Processor Intel Core i7 3632QM
Memory 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz
Video Card AMD Radeon HD 7730M 2GB
HD 1TB SSD 32Gb

I created the disc mavericks 10.9 installation through the unibeast, installed using the boot flags "= UseKernelCache In IGPEnabler = No-x-f-v = In UseKernelCache dart = 0".

After installation excludes kexts intel, radeon and geforce.

Then attempting to launch out of safe boot the screen goes black and locks.

Reading some forums I tried to use boot flags "IGPEnabler = Yes IGPlataformID = 01660003 dart = 0-v-f UseKernelCache = No" but trouble boot and show the message that states the following "[RealtekRTL81xx.init] init completed".

Dell Inspiron 15R SE 4670
Processor Intel Core i7 3632QM
Memory 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz
Video Card AMD Radeon HD 7730M 2GB
HD 1TB SSD 32Gb

You need to disable Radeon in BIOS or remove the Radeon kexts (AMD*, ATI*).

Also, make sure you implement power management prior to attempting to make graphics function.

For power management and initial setup after a fresh install, see: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...nagement-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html

Please provide complete details in your profile.

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back