Contribute
Register

How to fix wifi and bluetooth card on gigabyte h170n-wifi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
iMac 24"
Hello i am new to the hackintosh stuff and this is a small project im doing with my father as a graduation gift but the hackintosh is for him lol. We decided go with a i7-6700, 8gb kingstone hyperX, 120gb silicon ssd, 450watt 80plus bronze evga and gigabyte h170n-wifi and we are planing to get a cheap and decent editing gpu which if some of you can recommend some to us. But the main problem is that the wifi and bluetooth card is not working we tried the original steps of the forum: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-el-capitan-on-the-skylake-h170n-wifi.178197/ which it help us a lot in this build. We were hoping is some you can help us with this issue. Oh and we are kind of stuck in the post installation.

And sorry if i type wrong english is not my main language.:lol:

Hello i am new to the hackintosh stuff and this is a small project im doing with my father as a graduation gift but the hackintosh is for him lol. We decided go with a i7-6700, 8gb kingstone hyperX, 120gb silicon ssd, 450watt 80plus bronze evga and gigabyte h170n-wifi and we are planing to get a cheap and decent editing gpu which if some of you can recommend some to us. But the main problem is that the wifi and bluetooth card is not working we tried the original steps of the forum: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-el-capitan-on-the-skylake-h170n-wifi.178197/ which it help us a lot in this build. We were hoping is some you can help us with this issue. Oh and we are kind of stuck in the post installation.

And sorry if i type wrong english is not my main language.:lol:

Have you followed the guide to upgrade the m.2 Wifi/Bt module?
  • Wireless networking via m.2 DW1560 card (get it from Dell, Amazon, or others)
Good modding,
neil

Oh wow i didnt see that thanks man. oh theres a problem when installing audio drivers with multibeast 8.2.3 it says installition success but when i finish with the other stuff and restart theres no audio.

Oh wow i didnt see that thanks man. oh theres a problem when installing audio drivers with multibeast 8.2.3 it says installition success but when i finish with the other stuff and restart theres no audio.

Well I don't have the ALC283 so I have no experience installing audio support for it. Although you probably need to run the MultiBeast > Drivers > "100 Series Audio" also.

And use the SEARCH function to find specific help with ALC283 on Skylake and EL Cap.

Good modding,
neil

As an aside on the ASUS H110S1 STX which has ALC3236 which appears to be un-supported, I am using VoodooHDA v2.8.6 and audio out works. I don't have HDMI audio yet. Again this is a work in progress.

Last edited:
Ok the voodooHDA work perfectly is used the version 2.8.7 from the hackintosh vietnam tool. Next is the wifi and bluetoot and gpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back