Register
The module.zip method worked for me.

Thread recommended!

OS X 10.9.1
GA-Z87-HD3
i5-4670
Intel 4600 Graphics
8GB G.Skill Ares Series Ram

YES THANK YOU!!!! This FileNVRAM.dylib method worked for me!

I started with a fresh install of Mavericks with the standard Unibeast/Multibeast setups. I could get ethernet to work fine, and I could get iCloud/App Store to work. This fix finally got my iMessage going.

Mac OS X 10.9.1
GA-H87M-HD3
i7-4771
Intel HD 4600 Graphics -- HDMI
G.Skill Ripjaws 8 GB
No Wifi

so iMessage quit working for me the last few weeks. Been trying everything. iCloud and Appstore working fine. Well, decided to change my payment type from paypal to a credit card under my account and guess what, I can log into iMessage again. The error before was a "Contact Support" and gave me a support code to give them.

I have a Hackintosh, iMessage working no problem under 10.8, after upgrade to 10.9, iMessage stop working and pops up "contact apple for support" window.

I tried every possible method under this post(incl. any alternative solutions in other posts). Non of them work for me .

1. iMessage fix with fileNAVRAM ->doesn't work for me, even install fresh system for several times.
2.Add credit card -> my id is associated with CC, no good luck
3.Have a real apple product -> I do have apple product, tried sign in sign out many times, no good luck.
4.Change password -> did but no good luck.

the last thing i can do is to call apple...and it DID work for me. (you will need a real apple product because it will ask you to provide this number)

If you have the similar situation like me, maybe worth time call apple toll-free support number..

I wish i could do it earlier rather spend 10+ hours try to fix this problem by myself.

Basically i just open Chameleon wizard, and on general-download, choose update.install and thats it.my iMessage work.
before i tried all steps in the instructions and nothing work. but i did only what i said and work right away.

I tried everything in this tutorial and none of it worked, even the clean install. I did the above steps within Chameleon Wizard and bam, iMessage now works.

Thank you!

I try all the different fix from here and others website but nothing really work... I read a page where someone say that additing a credit card for the payment with your apple ID work for him... So I try the same and it work for me too...
Maybe you can also mention it in your fix....

I try all the different fix from here and others website but nothing really work... I read a page where someone say that additing a credit card for the payment with your apple ID work for him... So I try the same and it work for me too...
Maybe you can also mention it in your fix....

This work for me too.

Kind regards

This fixed messages for me too using filenvram 1.1.2

I did just steps 2 & 3 a couple of times with no success, then steps 2,3,4 using the 1.1.3 Filenvram, which didn't work either. then did all steps again using 1.1.2, and finally messages, app store, iCloud, etc. are all working on my hack.

3.61 Ghz i7
Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3

Thanks for helping me fix it.

I tried to fix iMessage on a fresh 10.9.1 install. Everything worked out. (icloud, appstore). iMessage requires a valid credit card attached to Apple ID to activate account. I tried many things before : my wifi was en2 at install, switched it to en1, added the version 1.1.2 to Extras, perform a clean en Application Support, but the only thing that worked out was adding my credit card details to my Apple account... and it works !!

Back