Contribute
Register
Yes they are all consistent. Could you edit out my serial and rom please?

If they remain constant - Try this, try to log in on the Guest Account with your Apple ID and see what happens, you may have to create a temporary account to test this.

iam reset iMessage

try log in iMessage no log in

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 6.56.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 6.56.40 PM.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 88
if you using clover make sure rt variables are matching in your config.plist

If they remain constant - Try this, try to log in on the Guest Account with your Apple ID and see what happens, you may have to create a temporary account to test this.

I will try that now. Can you edit post 4217 and remove my rom and serial please in the quote

I tried it in guest account with same result. I get call apple and a customer code

I tried it in guest account with same result. I get call apple and a customer code

If you get the customer code, it means you're on the right track, you'll just have to hang until your security token is renewed on the Apple Servers - Its frustrating I know, but if you have followed the GUIDE and your values are constant then its all down to Apple's side, just leave things as they are for the moment. This is what happened to some members, they found after a few weeks they were suddenly abled to log into all Apple Services without any additional settings.

PS - I edited Post 4217 as you requested.

If you get the customer code, it means you're on the right track, you'll just have to hang until your security token is renewed on the Apple Servers - Its frustrating I know, but if you have followed the GUIDE and your values are constant then its all down to Apple's side, just leave things as they are for the moment. This is what happened to some members, they found after a few weeks they were suddenly abled to log into all Apple Services without any additional settings.

PS - I edited Post 4217 as you requested.

Thank you for your help!

I don't get why your getting the customer code. I've never had a customer code when i signed into iMessage on both of my hacks. I'd recommend checking your rt values in clover configurator or, if your using chameleon, then check your MLB and ROM and UUID. Some boards also suffer from a SId bug. Also, what boot loader are you using?

I don't get why your getting the customer code. I've never had a customer code when i signed into iMessage on both of my hacks. I'd recommend checking your rt values in clover configurator or, if your using chameleon, then check your MLB and ROM and UUID. Some boards also suffer from a SId bug. Also, what boot loader are you using?

@JBamford I'm using Clover, 17 digit MLB, 12 digit ROM - curious to know what you use

Back