Votes: 639 52.0%

Votes: 237 19.3%

Votes: 45 3.7%
  • 5 or More

Votes: 17 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use 2 monitors. I like that fact I don't have to continiously close windows, and I can do 2 things together such as mailing and playing a game or watching a movie etc.

I have 3 24" 1920x1200 monitors.

I couldn't imagine working without them all. I have things on separate monitors like email, remote access, web browser, chat, etc. Or I can have video going on one while still having two to do work on. This helps great when going through training videos and things like that or catching up on TV shows while working.

A lot of times when I'm working I'll be removed into two different systems and have them on separate monitors, then I still have email, notes, chat or web on the third.

I used two, and three, at one point but I didn't like it. It felt like they took up too much space and I didn't use them as much as i thought I would. Now I have 1 21.5" iMac and I wouldn't change my setup.

I almost purchased a 28" monitor when I upgraded my build late last year but opted instead for a second 24" monitor for more total screen area, more total pixels, lower cost and the flexibility to unplug one monitor from my Hack and plug it in to my MBP when I have a helper.

I have a quad monitor mount with two acer 24", hp 20" and a dell 19". I need to get two more 24s for the new build.

I currently use just a single 24" 1080p monitor, but I want to upgrade to a 29" 21:9 ultrawide monitor. I use my computer both as an audio and video workstation and also as a gaming machine. I love having two monitors for the media stuff, but obviously it doesn't make sense for gaming. Three monitors seems excessive for my use case and the amount of physical space I have, so I figure the happy medium is one ultrawide monitor. More screen space and no bezel in the middle.

I use 3 monitors. Two of them are in my home office which I use for work. The third is my HDTV in my living room, which functions as my HTPC using Kodi, also gaming as well.

I previously voted for 2 monitors, but lately I'm using 4x21" monitors on a GTX760

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back