Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO
CPU
INTEL Core i7-8700K
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming
Hi there! I just built myself this High Sierra-Hackintosh:

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport LT DIMM Kit 32GB, DDR 1, INTEL Core i7-8700K, 6x 3.70GHz, boxed, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming, 11GB GDDR5X, BE QUIET!, BE QUIET! Dark Rock Advanced C1, Power Zone 650W ATX 2.4, SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB, SATA 6Gb/s, ASUS DRW-24D5MT schwarz, SATA, bulk

Problem is that Adobe Suite CS6 isn't performing. It is working fine though on my old Mountain Lion-build. My question now is: Can I mount the Mountain Lion-SSD into my new build and adjust it with the new Multibeast, so that I can boot from either SSD or should and can I even downgrade High Sierra to Mountain Lion?

Hoping to hear from You!

@wallace7, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hi there! I just built myself this High Sierra-Hackintosh:

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport LT DIMM Kit 32GB, DDR 1, INTEL Core i7-8700K, 6x 3.70GHz, boxed, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming, 11GB GDDR5X, BE QUIET!, BE QUIET! Dark Rock Advanced C1, Power Zone 650W ATX 2.4, SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB, SATA 6Gb/s, ASUS DRW-24D5MT schwarz, SATA, bulk

Problem is that Adobe Suite CS6 isn't performing. It is working fine though on my old Mountain Lion-build. My question now is: Can I mount the Mountain Lion-SSD into my new build and adjust it with the new Multibeast, so that I can boot from either SSD or should and can I even downgrade High Sierra to Mountain Lion?

Hoping to hear from You!

No, you can't. Mountain Lion has no support for your new hardware. You need hardware from more than 5 years ago (Intel Ivy bridge or before) to run Mountain Lion directly.

For example, my older build and backup build are based on hardware from 2011 (Sandy Bridge), and they can and do run Mountain Lion.

You're making me sad, Mr. Bond. Still I appreciate Your reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back