Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey,
I installed on the asus n53sv a snow leo 10.6 os,
after I saw it worked out, I tried to upgrade it with the combo 10.6.8 that I downloaded from the appstore.
then I installed the multibeast and everythings worked good till I rebooted the computer and after that, it won't
the bootloader, I need to use the iboot i got on burned on a cd, and when I try to boot the leo 10.6.8 through that bootloader it won't work, no metter if I use "GraphicsEnabler=No" or not.
it works only in safe mode "-x".
it just hangs on the apple loading screen.
the printscreen attached to the post.
P1020880.jpg
Thanks in advanced,
Ami.

Attachments

• P1020880.jpg
    P1020880.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 165
no, still the same
but again, if I start it with -x safe mode, it works.

goldami1 said:
Hey,
after I saw it worked out, I tried to upgrade it with the combo 10.6.8 that I downloaded from the appstore.
then I installed the multibeast and everythings worked good till I rebooted the computer and after that, it won't
the bootloader, I need to use the iboot i got on burned on a cd, and when I try to boot the leo 10.6.8 through that bootloader it won't work, no metter if I use "GraphicsEnabler=No" or not.
P1020880.jpg
Thanks in advanced,
Ami.

load in safe mode. then open console and try finding what was preventing the system to boot. most probably it's the graphics card.

montiniz said:
goldami1 said:
Hey,
P1020880.jpg
Thanks in advanced,
Ami.

load in safe mode. then open console and try finding what was preventing the system to boot. most probably it's the graphics card.
explanation please,
I don't really know how to do that...
Thanks.

goldami1 said:
montiniz said:
goldami1 said:
Hey,
P1020880.jpg
Thanks in advanced,
Ami.

first load mac in verbose mode (-v) not in safe mode, remember the time at which it stop loading. reboot in safe mode -v -x. got to console, --> all messages. find the time on the console log at which you had your mac stop loading. and look for errors. if you want you can also post your console log over here. i can help you with that. i will also need all your system info, your ioregistry log (download ioregistryexplorer)

explanation please,
I don't really know how to do that...
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back