Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
I still didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Hi, I have the GA-H77N with i3 processor with built in hd 4000 graphics. I have ML 10.8

after startup this happens photo.jpg

I have used -f -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No and it boots up fine.
Once I can boot into the OS, what do I have to do to remove this issue?

Thanks

Hi, I have the GA-H77N with i3 processor with built in hd 4000 graphics. I have ML 10.8

after startup this happens View attachment 57093

I have used -f -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No and it boots up fine.
Once I can boot into the OS, what do I have to do to remove this issue?

Thanks

It would help if you filled in your system information in your profile. What i3 CPU are you using? Not all of them have HD4OOO graphics.

I would suggest that you missed the 1080 Display in MultiBeast under Customizations/Boot Options/1080p Display. That being said if your CPU doesn't have HD3/4000 then you will need a graphics card.

I have the core i3 3225. And I have clicked on the 1080p checkbox during the multibeast install.

I have the core i3 3225. And I have clicked on the 1080p checkbox during the multibeast install.

Are you seeing the correct screen now?

No, I have done all the correct steps during install and still it does this.

No, I have done all the correct steps during install and still it does this.

What cable are you using HDMI, DVI? If you are using VGA then it won't work as Apple does not support it.

DVI (computer) to VGA(monitor).

Could this be the issue?

Ok, I'll test it later. Another thing, is there anything I can do about the 64mb graphics ram set in the bios. I have windows on the other hard drive and 64mb isn't really good. I had it on 300 something before. Will it make a difference if I change the ram of that?

Ok, I'll test it later. Another thing, is there anything I can do about the 64mb graphics ram set in the bios. I have windows on the other hard drive and 64mb isn't really good. I had it on 300 something before. Will it make a difference if I change the ram of that?

I just tried changing it to 320mb and the OS would not boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back