Nvidia GTX 560 ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am stuck, I installed Mountain Lion 10.8 on my build and installed multi beast, what else do I need to do so the os picks up the Card... Where do i get the driver for it? How do I enable Audio? My build is :

Gygabyte GA-Z77-DS3H
Intel i3-3225
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 RAM
EVGA GTX 650 ti Boost
Sandisk Extreme 120GB SSD
COOLER MASTER HAF XB RC-902XB-KKN1

OS X Mountain Lion 10.8

Also when using the HDMI on my motherboard, I try to change the resolution on my Display to another resolution besides the one it is in and it distorts and cant see it very well, any help with that?

Ok, please if anybody reads please help, I installed 10.8.2 and everything is working now except the audio. Before the keyboard and mouse wouldn't work and to fix it I erase hda kext and installed the audio using unibeast 5.0.2 and the mouse and keyboard started working. The audio didn't. How could I fix it? It is the ga-z77 ds3h motherboard

Ok, please if anybody reads please help, I installed 10.8.2 and everything is working now except the audio. Before the keyboard and mouse wouldn't work and to fix it I erase hda kext and installed the audio using unibeast 5.0.2 and the mouse and keyboard started working. The audio didn't. How could I fix it? It is the ga-z77 ds3h motherboard
re-run multibeast is all you need to do.

re-run multibeast is all you need to do.

i tried to re-run multibeast and it messed up the system... I was able to boot it back to the way it was, any other way I can make the Audio work? I really need this to work so I can start on developing some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back