CPU
Intel I7
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I cannot get the Audio nor the Boot loader to work on the hard drive I have scoped the forum with no luck of a solution,
I Started with Mtn. Lion and just updated to maverick to use the new mulitbeast but I still am having no luck.

I have a GB GA-Z77-UD5H motherboard with a i7, 16gb DDR3 RAM, Nividia GTX650, 128 GB SSD main drive, and 3GB Raid.

For my Boot up problems,
What I know. I have a board that does not require a DDST, I have run Muliti beast with no luck on multiple settings but still require the USB To start up. I try selecting different drives and to boot from and no luck even though it should be from the SSD.

My audio Problems,
The MB has a realteck ALC898 and those drivers do not work. Is there a generic driver that will.

Honestly the Audio is more important than the boot up but I really need help on both!

I have tried finding solutions and trying options on other forums with no Luck.

Kinda vague on the actual problem. What exactly happens when you try to boot without the USB? got a screen shot if you boot with verbose mode? Are you making sure you're installing FakeSMC from Multibeast? without it the system won't boot.

Yes I did make sure that was loaded. I would get to a screen that would ask me to put in the correct media or drive to boot too, this was the 1st time i actually hit a key, and afterwards it booted perfectly!! I think Now i just have to set up my bios to accept the right drive to boot from and I will be golden.

Once I Figured that out i did a fresh install of 10.9.5, then ran multi beast with no problems and magically my audio is working too!

Thank you for Reaching out I think I have got this where I need it for the moment. This always happens I reach out for help and end up solving the issues my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back