Contribute
Register

Help with 10.11.4!! x99 system

Status
Not open for further replies.
alexmenn,

Have you found a solution for the osxaptionfix / iCloud error?

When you say you have to "set password again", you mean you have to enter your existing password, not create a new one...?

Thanks.

I didn't fix it yet, and yes, I mean to enter existing password again.

When I asked that question, I had not updated to 10.11.4 and had not done the csr0x67 thing.

Now that I have done both, I got the message that my AppleID was locked. I had to go through the unlocking to fix.

Is this the same for you?

I barely know what I'm doing. The csr0x67 fix messes with the SIP? Yesterday, I rebooted multiple times without this issue. This morning as well. The problem arose this afternoon.

So if I remove csr0x67, it'll revert to booting intermittently?

When I asked that question, I had not updated to 10.11.4 and had not done the csr0x67 thing.

Now that I have done both, I got the message that my AppleID was locked. I had to go through the unlocking to fix.

Is this the same for you?

I barely know what I'm doing. The csr0x67 fix messes with the SIP? Yesterday, I rebooted multiple times without this issue. This morning as well. The problem arose this afternoon.

So if I remove csr0x67, it'll revert to booting intermittently?

No, its not the same for me. I just get a screen which says that I have to enter the password again because exists a problem connecting to icloud, but my appleid is not locked.

Hey man - how did you get the audio working on the X99? Ive tried everything and still cant get it to work...

try x99 patch
208C to 208D Replace All.
Get tool Hex Frind.

No, its not the same for me. I just get a screen which says that I have to enter the password again because exists a problem connecting to icloud, but my appleid is not locked.

Weird. My AppleID was locked once. Unlocked it, entered the password and all has been good on the Hackintosh. I had to enter the password on all my iOS devices again. But so far, so good.

I hope you find a solution to your issue.

Running a Z170 board and I'm facing the same issue. If I boot without kernel cache, I get a similar wording; but the same "Boot failed, sleeping in 10 seconds..."

Specs:

CPU: i5-6600K
Mobo: ASUS Z170-Premium
GPU: GTX 980Ti
Intel HD 530
RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3000MHz 16GB DDR4
SSD: Intel 750 Series SSD (w/ NVMe kext)

This problem has been constant for me.

I decided to update to 10.11.4, and could not boot until I replaced osxaptiodrvfix, and was able to boot normally. I started testing the Intel HD 530 iGPU after I first booted 10.11.4, and decided to update the NVIDIA Web Drivers for 10.11.4 ASAP just in case I need to use the dGPU with it.

After the NVIDIA Web Driver update, the system *immediately* went into a kernel panic.

Since then, I've seen this error, and I am unable to boot. No matter which boot flags I use, or BIOS settings.

Alexmann; I see you've made a boot possible using a custom version of osxaptiodrvfix by RehabMan. Care to share or link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back