Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have an XPS 13 7390. EFI is attached below!

I am getting these 2 pieces of code before my computer reboots:

Attachments

• SCR-20231115-ipbv.png
    SCR-20231115-ipbv.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 51
  • EFI.zip
    26.9 MB · Views: 19
  • SCR-20231115-ipdz.png
    SCR-20231115-ipdz.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 47
It might make zero difference but have you tried with HfsPlus.efi instead of OpenHfsPlus.efi?

*Solved*

Made new EFI:

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    30.1 MB · Views: 82
I had to regen the config.plist. I might've made a mistake initially creating it!

How was your experience hackintoshing this XPS 13 7390? Was it difficult or easy?

It was a little difficult fixing the sleep issue but i’d give the hackintosh build a 6/10 on difficulty scale

Hi there, can you give a short hint what is working on your XPS 13 and what not? That would be very much appreciated. Thanks lot.

Hi there, can you give a short hint what is working on your XPS 13 and what not? That would be very much appreciated. Thanks lot.
All details are here:
What works:

Wifi works 5Ghz/2Mhz

Bluetooth

Sleep

iMessage/Facetime Works (make sure to generate your own unique SMBIOS)

Screen Mirroring Works

HDMI

What doesn't work:

Mute button on the keyboard (only graphically, currently working on a fix)

Airdrop (requires different wifi card, but wifi card on xps 13 7390 is soldered on)

Fingerprint scanner (does not natively support macOS)

Hello there! I recently got the similar XPS 13 7390 as you have (dell xps 13 7390 10510u, 16gb RAM, 256 ssd) and I have been reading up on how to hackintosh. I already have a 16gb M1 Mac but I want to learn how to do a hackintosh. Any pointers on where I can find a guide on how to start? I am going to change the SSD at some point to a bigger one and hoping to dualboot windows and or Linux. Would it be possible to clone the ssd to a bigger one once I hackintosh it and then dual boot? I have read some posts that some people dual boot or even triple boot Mac, windows and linux. I am interested to test the speed between my M1 Mac and the 7390 once I am able to hackintosh it. Thank you in advanced for any pointers!

Back