Contribute
Register

[Help request] AMI/Phoenix DSDT editor wanted [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Help request] AMI/Phoenix DSDT editor wanted

As I have posted in the other forum, I have some good stuff cookin' hehe

Check out this little nugget of Apple love thrown our way :)

This is from my EVGA P55 LE - my "problem child". Suddenly everything is vanilla! Well..except for LAN that is...but I'm closer :)

I'll be adding this to my tutorial so we can do this en masse :)

Attachments

• FinderScreenSnapz001.jpg
    FinderScreenSnapz001.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 169

emuzaman said:
FatShenanigans said:
emuzaman said:
One more thing, i think you should know,
serial ATA device tree at sis profiler shows "Unknown AHCI Standard Controller"! o_O

Are you using IOACHIblockstorageinjector and did you update to 10.6.2? It should only be cosmetic if your drive isn't running slow. Can you test your system on Xbench and post your hard drive scores? I'll have to add some ICH10 code to the SATA to change it cosmetically or functional a bit later either way...I badly need a nap first :)

Yes, i'm using IOACHIblockstorageinjector(wanted to get rid of that but removal of this shows orange drives :!: ) and updated to 10.6.2. Not tested on Xbench but i'll and post here.Actually,hard drives are not running slow but i thought using an intel board should show correct ACHI. Anyway that's not a big deal.Waiting for your superb creation ;)
Take your time n Take care :p :thumbup:

hello FatShenanigans, :)
I just finished my hackintosh update direct through software update..Now it's 10.6.3 :p
Everything gone smoothly here. ;)
Got auto corrected without any patch "unknown sata AHCI" problem, now it's showing INTEL 5 series chipset in sys profiler :D
Only Problem with sound, corrected by Tony's newly released HDA installer, Thank You TONY.
So, everything is fine here, Thanks everyone and TONYMAC team for ALL. :) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Two more things you should know, removal of the "IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext" shows orange drives again, don't know why.. the sata ahci got native support now!
and finally, the DSDT, (guess you are busy now playing with 10.6.3) did you figure out the native power management support problem of the DSDT, still getting KP?

Anyway thanx again :)
Happy Hackintoshing!! :p :thumbup:

Attachments

• achi final 1.jpg
    achi final 1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 194

emuzaman said:
emuzaman said:
FatShenanigans said:
Are you using IOACHIblockstorageinjector and did you update to 10.6.2? It should only be cosmetic if your drive isn't running slow. Can you test your system on Xbench and post your hard drive scores? I'll have to add some ICH10 code to the SATA to change it cosmetically or functional a bit later either way...I badly need a nap first :)

Yes, i'm using IOACHIblockstorageinjector(wanted to get rid of that but removal of this shows orange drives :!: ) and updated to 10.6.2. Not tested on Xbench but i'll and post here.Actually,hard drives are not running slow but i thought using an intel board should show correct ACHI. Anyway that's not a big deal.Waiting for your superb creation ;)
Take your time n Take care :p :thumbup:

hello FatShenanigans, :)
I just finished my hackintosh update direct through software update..Now it's 10.6.3 :p
Everything gone smoothly here. ;)
Got auto corrected without any patch "unknown sata AHCI" problem, now it's showing INTEL 5 series chipset in sys profiler :D
Only Problem with sound, corrected by Tony's newly released HDA installer, Thank You TONY.
So, everything is fine here, Thanks everyone and TONYMAC team for ALL. :) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Two more things you should know, removal of the "IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext" shows orange drives again, don't know why.. the sata ahci got native support now!
and finally, the DSDT, (guess you are busy now playing with 10.6.3) did you figure out the native power management support problem of the DSDT, still getting KP?

Anyway thanx again :)
Happy Hackintoshing!! :p :thumbup:

I was expecting the SATA to have native support this time around, especially in Intel, so this is why I was reluctant to add the ICH10 code to the SATA like earlier so it's good that you are seeing Intel 5 series chipset as that is what you want to see :) I'm still testing many things to see if the orange icons you are seeing are just cosmetic and/or some DSDT code can make them look internal. (plus a bazillion other tests :lol: )

The DSDT I sent you should have fixed the KP but be sure to remove nullCPU and especially Sleepenabler or it will definitely KP. In my test system, the EVGA, I didn't add any kexts - am using only LegacyHDA, IOBlockstorage and fakesmc. Let me know :)

[/quote]

I was expecting the SATA to have native support this time around, especially in Intel, so this is why I was reluctant to add the ICH10 code to the SATA like earlier so it's good that you are seeing Intel 5 series chipset as that is what you want to see :) I'm still testing many things to see if the orange icons you are seeing are just cosmetic and/or some DSDT code can make them look internal. (plus a bazillion other tests :lol: )

The DSDT I sent you should have fixed the KP but be sure to remove nullCPU and especially Sleepenabler or it will definitely KP. In my test system, the EVGA, I didn't add any kexts - am using only LegacyHDA, IOBlockstorage and fakesmc. Let me know :)[/quote]

:? Very confused about which DSDT should i download ..... there were two of them that you sent...if you please mention again which one to download, definitely that would be great :p

The DSDT I sent you should have fixed the KP but be sure to remove nullCPU and especially Sleepenabler or it will definitely KP. In my test system, the EVGA, I didn't add any kexts - am using only LegacyHDA, IOBlockstorage and fakesmc. Let me know :)[/quote]

:? Very confused about which DSDT should i download ..... there were two of them that you sent...if you please mention again which one to download, definitely that would be great :p[/quote]

download/file.php?id=649

This one :)

In ASUS, EVGA, and MSI you only need FakeSMC2.5.kext and the IOACHIblockstorage as a precaution. This should cover ASRock, and obviously Intel brand boards. The only question mark is Gigabyte because the PCI0 root is different. It might have something to do with the USB problems. I think the Gigabyte external drive problem is only cosmetic. I'll be looking at a Gigabyte later today (my sisters computer - hope she won't go out later).

USB support has been improved and you don't need any device IDs. Be sure to remove any SATA device ID's from non P55 chipsets since ours is supported natively from AppleAHCI as of this update. I noticed that some were using the ICH6 on a few of the DSDTs that I saw in the library.

hi,

just for understanding...youre going to provide a tutorial for p55 boards? And what about 10.6.3? It seems that it supports more hardware natively. Im not an expert and I wasnt able to follow your discussion.

FatShenanigans said:
This update brought a ton of support for our chipset....

iStat menus now shows temp reading of all cores!

(Well perhaps it always did for some, but this is first time I've seen it working).

FatShenanigans said:

The DSDT I sent you should have fixed the KP but be sure to remove nullCPU and especially Sleepenabler or it will definitely KP. In my test system, the EVGA, I didn't add any kexts - am using only LegacyHDA, IOBlockstorage and fakesmc. Let me know :)

:? Very confused about which DSDT should i download ..... there were two of them that you sent...if you please mention again which one to download, definitely that would be great :p[/quote]

download/file.php?id=649

This one :)[/quote]

NO! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Still KP :crazy:

Here's the E/E folder contains.....

Attachments

• ee1.jpg
    ee1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 137

emuzaman said:
FatShenanigans said:

:? Very confused about which DSDT should i download ..... there were two of them that you sent...if you please mention again which one to download, definitely that would be great :p

download/file.php?id=649

This one :)[/quote]

NO! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Still KP :crazy:

Here's the E/E folder contains.....[/quote]

What is your video card?

Can you post your smbios and boot plists?

@EVERYBODY ELSE - YOOHOO!!!! If you send me PM's don't forget to turn on your ability to RECEIVE PM's also :wave: :lol: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back