Motherboard
HP Envy 15t-j100 (Clover)
CPU
i7 4700MQ
Graphics
HD 4600, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Recently I changed bootloader to opencore and by using it i face some problems like sometimes audio doesn't work but it shows the input and output device, strange.
Here is attached my OC folder.

Any help please

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• OC.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 39
Recently I changed bootloader to opencore and by using it i face some problems like sometimes audio doesn't work but it shows the input and output device, strange.
Here is attached my OC folder.

Any help please

Thanks in advance
you can test different layout id's from here:
Code:
<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>layout-id</key>
                <data>
                DAAAAA==
                </data>
            </dict>
as per:

you can test different layout id's from here:
Code:
<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>layout-id</key>
                <data>
                DAAAAA==
                </data>
            </dict>
as per:
Sometimes the audio works like right now before going in to sleep mode there was no audio but there was input and output device and when it woke up from sleep mode the sound got working, strange

Sometimes the audio works like right now before going in to sleep mode there was no audio but there was input and output device and when it woke up from sleep mode the sound got working, strange
your AppleALC.kext is quite old, maybe worth updating it (along with any other kexts)

your AppleALC.kext is quite old, maybe worth updating it (along with any other kexts)
Updated and still with the same issue of sometime no audio but shows input and output device. why?

Updated and still with the same issue of sometime no audio but shows input and output device. why?
is that with testing all available layout ids?
(remember to reset nvram when you test each one)

is that with testing all available layout ids?
(remember to reset nvram when you test each one)
Well i will test all of them but right now it stated working again. Thanks for that
One more problem that on opencore startup i hear beep sound from the speakers instead of that chime sound, however i did all the steps.
Help for that

Well i will test all of them but right now it stated working again. Thanks for that
One more problem that on opencore startup i hear beep sound from the speakers instead of that chime sound, however i did all the steps.
Help for that
you need to download:
and put that in your OC folder :) (the Resources folder)

you need to download:
and put that in your OC folder :) (the Resources folder)
Still there is a beep sound instead of the chime but i can hear the voices. what is the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back