Contribute
Register

[HELP] No EFI partition in my SSD?

--deleted because it wont download--

here it is, I really dont know what I did wrong..
delete that config folder

should not be needed:
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

post screenshot of hackintool -> Disks screen

delete that config folder

should not be needed:
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

post screenshot of hackintool -> Disks screen
I removed the kext and it just gave me a kernel panic, I had added that kext because it would panic on installation as well.
here is the screenshot:
Ekran Resmi 2023-05-17 06.13.51 1.png

I removed the kext and it just gave me a kernel panic, I had added that kext because it would panic on installation as well.
here is the screenshot:
View attachment 566750
seems ok

should be fine to just copy the EFI folder over to the EFI partition, reset nvram and should be good to go

check all bios settings as well to make sure they are correct

seems ok

should be fine to just copy the EFI folder over to the EFI partition, reset nvram and should be good to go

check all bios settings as well to make sure they are correct
It didnt work, still requires USB even after copying the stuff to my efi partition.
my bios is very old so does not have too many functions. Please help me make it work : (

OK, I fixed it but I have another problem: I am not able to use the keyboard or my touchpad on opencore choice screen and the EFI partition is selected on opencore menu by default so i cannot pick my drive unless i do it using my wireless mouse. I have the required kexts added . How do i fix these?

Also the screen resolution is bad, any solutions for that?

OK, I fixed it but I have another problem: I am not able to use the keyboard or my touchpad on opencore choice screen and the EFI partition is selected on opencore menu by default so i cannot pick my drive unless i do it using my wireless mouse. I have the required kexts added . How do i fix these?

Also the screen resolution is bad, any solutions for that?
your HD3000 is not supported in Mojave

Back