Contribute
Register

help!! needed fast. stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy to say I have everything running now, thanks to all your support. I am having one problem though. The computer is not recognizing its own internal speakers or headphones I plug in. I have an apple TV and it is automatically linking up with that and playing through it. Even in iTunes where I have selected computer. I tried disabling wifi so that it couldn't connect and the volume bar just grayed out and wouldn't let me adjust it.

oh also having trouble with mail. When I try to add an account besides my icloud one it tells me an unknown error occurred

So happy to say I have everything running now, thanks to all your support. I am having one problem though. The computer is not recognizing its own internal speakers or headphones I plug in. I have an apple TV and it is automatically linking up with that and playing through it. Even in iTunes where I have selected computer. I tried disabling wifi so that it couldn't connect and the volume bar just grayed out and wouldn't let me adjust it.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

Screen Shot 2014-07-22 at 1.44.21 AM.pngLooks like thats for multi beast??? I used clover on my 4540s

looked over the post and figured I'd try it out today. After a few restarts the computer ended up fixing itself. Now I just have a problem with it now going all the way to sleep, but I already saw some posting about that. Thank you

looked over the post and figured I'd try it out today. After a few restarts the computer ended up fixing itself. Now I just have a problem with it now going all the way to sleep, but I already saw some posting about that. Thank you

I don't think you followed the guide very well...

I think that rebuilding cache would help you with the speakers.

I think that rebuilding cache would help you with the speakers.

Unless DSDT is not patched correctly, or incorrect AppleHDA is installed...

No one can tell, as the OP never responded to my post #13.

Other than the folder misunderstanding I can't seem to find anything I missed. I think the sleep problem was fixed by changing the time for system to sleep in preferences, so everything is now working properly including the speakers. Thanks for all the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back