Graphics
ati
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey people, I want to install Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 in my computer. My computer is this: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docu ... 23138#N149

The other question is the next: I have no specific DSDT file for my motherboard but I've read that I can create one and use it. I want all hardware function properly, and I want the Mac for music production and video. I read that if you install the DSDT with multibeast is much easier to work with the hardware before Easybeast. That would be the best?

Thanks, Albertiko96.

I don't think you've got the best possible hardware for hack.
Honestly, I'm not sure about the graphics card, but from what I've gathered you need to add the device ID into the ATI kexts.
The motherboard should work as long as you have an option for AHCI for the SATA ports and somewhere to enabled HPET.
Beyond that, you're on your own pretty much, there are DSDT guides on the blog, so have a look see there.

Thanks thelostswede, I also have a kext for the ati 4650 1gb and for the sound, but i ask this for a good work of the hardware with de DSDT. What you recommend me? Thanks. PD: I have to enable AHCI and HPET, NOT? ;)

How I add the device ID into the ATI kexts?

I mean if I have a DSDT if you advise me in multibeast installed from this option and not from unibeast. Sorry for my bad english, im spanish xDD

You'd have to install OS X first, then you can open up the kexts and edit the contents. I don't know specifically where you'd put it in, but if you say you already have a kext, then try that first.

Okay, I'll install mac os x and when I have more things I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back