Hi everyone, i'd like install Lion on my
HP DV6- 6030el con processore Intel Core i7-2630QM, 64 Bit
RAM 8GB(DDR3),
hard disk 500GB(7200RPM),
scheda grafica ATI RADEON HD6490M(1024MB GDDR5),
display HD LED BV 15.6" 1366x768,
USB 3.0, HDMI 1.3, WiFi b/g/n,
BEATS AUDIO

i have now installed win7 and i'd like to do a dual boot system with Lion..it's possible install Lion on my HP? if yes which guide can i use to install Lion?

Thanks

Up

at the end i have installed Lion on my laptop but at the first startup i can't do the first configuration because my keyboard doesn't recognize..
i tried to modify the info.plist in coreservices, but it did't work.

someone have an idea what can i do to solve this problem?

Try update your already SL partition. I got the same problem with my DV4, because i try install in a individual partition. So i just update my existing SL, and everthing works well.

Please, make sure you dont have kexts which can cause problems in the update, like sleepenabler, and an other things.

And remember: use the mach_kernel ( original kernel ).

If you have any problems when the installation begin, like freezes on white screen, try boot in arch=i386, because it works for me.

Enjoy!

ok!after working a lot i have installed Lion!:) but now i want to solve a problem at boot i.e. "cpus=1".. i want use all 4 cores of my laptop..what can i do to fix this problem?

cicciopastina said:
ok!after working a lot i have installed Lion!:) but now i want to solve a problem at boot i.e. "cpus=1".. i want use all 4 cores of my laptop..what can i do to fix this problem?

Hi i got similar system setup (4Gb RAM, No Bluetooth). How did you succeed with your installation. You got a step by steb guide? Or can you give me a hint where to search...

Thanks!

i follow this guide:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=256729

with some changes:
1)i don't install "extra folder" but i put this (see attachment) "extra" folder in the main root of my USB and then install chameleon rc5

2) i removed "appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext" from S/L/E because kernel panic appears

3)i boot in chameleon with "cpus=1"

Attachments

• Extra_MacBookPro8_3.zip
    548.8 KB · Views: 114
cicciopastina said:
i follow this guide:

with some changes:
1)i don't install "extra folder" but i put this (see attachment) "extra" folder in the main root of my USB and then install chameleon rc5

2) i removed "appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext" from S/L/E because kernel panic appears

Thanks alot!

I also got problem with non working keyboard or mouse pad. I used a USB keyboard and mouse, and it works fine. I have not gone throu with the install yet because i must figure out how to shrink my windows 7 part and split it up without losing it.

So what works, and what dont work with your install? Sound? Wifi?

Thanks!

patts said:
cicciopastina said:
i follow this guide:

with some changes:

Thanks alot!

I also got problem with non working keyboard or mouse pad. I used a USB keyboard and mouse, and it works fine. I have not gone throu with the install yet because i must figure out how to shrink my windows 7 part and split it up without losing it.

So what works, and what dont work with your install? Sound? Wifi?

Thanks!

Quoteing my self here.. Soo i did proced with the install. Erased my windows 7 parts on the harddrive (no going back now).. And when i gone to start install, i get a popup saying "Mac OS X install data is incomplete" wft!!! Please help!

i don't know what 's this problem..but why you didn't split the partition with win 7? have you followed the guide in all its steps? you should try remakeing the boot USB of lion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back