Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
All my specs are in the signature thing, and as you can see i have good specs eg: 2.39ghz processor and 3 gb of ram. [DETAILS] every time i open a folder or click the apple logo or any other button there, i have to wait 20 seconds before it comes up. Mostly all i see is the beach ball thing. Please help, i'm a hackintosh noob and any help whatsoever would really be appreciated!

Just one more thing, i think that it may have something to do with toleda.kext, before that was installed it was a tiny bit faster. Just saying reinstalling isn't an option.

All my specs are in the signature thing, and as you can see i have good specs eg: 2.39ghz processor and 3 gb of ram. [DETAILS] every time i open a folder or click the apple logo or any other button there, i have to wait 20 seconds before it comes up. Mostly all i see is the beach ball thing. Please help, i'm a hackintosh noob and any help whatsoever would really be appreciated!

Just one more thing, i think that it may have something to do with toleda.kext, before that was installed it was a tiny bit faster. Just saying reinstalling isn't an option.

You do not have HD3000. HD3000 is only available in Sandy Bridge CPUs. You have 1st gen Intel HD, which is not really supported, although you may want to read here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286092-guide-1st-generation-intel-hd-graphics-qeci/

Thank you for quick reply, but this is actually guide i used to get QE/CI working. However on one part it said i need the power management working. In this case i do have a laptop but i have not yet done battery management because i thought it wouldn't make a difference. Could this be the problem?

Thank you for quick reply, but this is actually guide i used to get QE/CI working. However on one part it said i need the power management working. In this case i do have a laptop but i have not yet done battery management because i thought it wouldn't make a difference. Could this be the problem?

Power management has nothing to do with battery status. You probably do need power management working. See here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...nagement-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html

Gen1 core-i series is the same as Sandy Bridge, except you don't use a custom SSDT. Use GenerateCStates=Y GeneratePStates=Y instead.

If you want to implement battery status: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-laptop-support/116102-how-patch-dsdt-working-battery-status.html

thanks again, but i'm really confused here. I haven't any idea how to install a patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment.kext because when i go into multibeast and on the system tab i see a little tab saying patch AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment. But when i open that there isn't AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment but instead all i see is AppleRTC Path for CMOS Reset. So where is that the right kext or is something wrong?

thanks again, but i'm really confused here. I haven't any idea how to install a patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment.kext because when i go into multibeast and on the system tab i see a little tab saying patch AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment. But when i open that there isn't AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment but instead all i see is AppleRTC Path for CMOS Reset. So where is that the right kext or is something wrong?

Look again. It is there: Screen Shot 2014-02-15 at 8.52.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-02-15 at 17.04.35.jpg not on mine...

oh right... thanks. I'll try it. Be back after reboot.

oops! I forgot to boot with GenerateCStates=Y and GeneratePStates=Y. Will this have a bad effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back