Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z97-PRO with WIFI
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
R9 280X
Hey,

I'm new here and in this scene (Hackintosh). I recently got a new motherboard and processor. I have the Mountain Lion and the graphics work well (Sapphire HD4890) and the other things I'm able to make it work, but I don't know how to make my DSDT work correctly. I use the DSDT Editor program and I did "Fix errors" but only 2 errors corrected and rest 5 warnings and 18 remarks.

My Motherboard is a P8Z77-V Pro/Thunderbolt and have the latest version of UEFI (BIOS) 1504. The DSDT I save as .DSL after did "Fix errors" and I upload to MediaFire:

http://www.mediafire.com/8eb27mqqohbqlnc

Anyone can fix this for me? Please??

Thanks in advanced and sorry for my french! :mrgreen:

its not the chipset which determines the need for a modded dsdt, but the board makers uefi/dsdt implementation.
eg. there are h61/p67/z68/h67 uefi boards which dont need modded dsdts

if you boot up your system off the hdd using the native dsdt, and everything works the way it should, then you wont need to make one.

its not the chipset which determines the need for a modded dsdt, but the board makers uefi/dsdt implementation.
eg. there are h61/p67/z68/h67 uefi boards which dont need modded dsdts

if you boot up your system off the hdd using the native dsdt, and everything works the way it should, then you wont need to make one.

So not really need a DSDT, that does everything alone right?

In Multibeast I put in the sound with or without DSDT?

On org.chameleon.plist I don't put direction of DSDT right?

correct.
select without dsdt option for sound
dont need to add dsdt location in org.cham

correct.
select without dsdt option for sound
dont need to add dsdt location in org.cham

All works fine but the sound and USB 3.0 ports (ASMedia and Intel) don't work :(

I installed sound on Multibeast 5.0.2 - Drivers & Bootloaders - Audio - Realtek ALC8xx - Without DSDT - ALC892

What is the driver for USB 3.0 (Intel and ASMedia)?

Thanks!

Edit: The sound was off in UEFI, now it works!!

Did you manage to get thunderbolt to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back